Guide to Dictator
Stable, wide, and high
Height provides for unique, advantageous shooting angles in certain situations
The huge size makes Dictator an easy target.
Due to the high planting of turrets, sometimes tanks that have low height, come too close to Dictator and fall in the “dead zone” and can freely shoot the Dictator without receiving any damage
Too slow to take part in the forefront of offensive attacks (better for medium-range support)
Dictator, just like Viking, works best with long-range turrets: Smoky, Thunder, Railgun and Shaft. Using its height, a player with Dictator can shoot using those turrets and hit places that cannot be hit by others.
Preferred maps and game modes
For a game with Dictator, the most suitable maps are the mid-sized ones, with the presence of hiding spots that will allow shooting from inside them. Dictator feels confident in any game mode.
Interesting moments and history
– Dictator wasn’t in the game from its very beginning, but as soon as it was added (in 2009), it immediately gained respect among players.
– People usually call Dictator “Dic” or “Dict”.
– Dictator’s turret is shifted backwards. Therefore, while playing with a close-range turret, it’s definitely worth turning your tank and driving stern first (backwards, while keeping the turret facing the direction you’re moving) to reduce the distance of defeat.
– Dictator M3 + Railgun M3 was the gold standard of clan wars before the graphics update and re-balance of 2012.
– It’s popular among parkourists and gold hunters because of its height.