To begin playing Tanki Online, all you need to do is open any of the following browser on your PC:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Note: make sure that you have installed the latest version of those browser
Enter the URL tanki.playpark.com on your browser address bar.
Once the Tanki Online page loads, click on the PLAY NOW button to get started.
You can choose either of the following to login.
- Google ID / Email
If you do not have a PlayID and wish to register for an account, you may do by click here.
Upon using either of the three options above to login to the game, you will be prompted to enter you IGN or Nickname.
Note: Max of 20 Characters, IGN may only consist A – Z, a – z, numerical and Special symbols only you cannot use space bar with your IGN.
Once you choose your desired IGN, just click the terms and agreement and click ACCEPT to enter the game lobby where you will receive a beginners pass for 1 month. This is good for 3 weeks only.
II. Game Lobby Guide
SHOP – This is where you can purchase some exclusive items such as paints, crystals, containers, promos etc.
BATTLES – This is where you choose other game modes for TANKI.
- Quick Match– The mode will be chosen randomly
- Team Deathmatch– Destroy enemy tanks and protect your team mates, 1st team who has the most kills wins
- Deathmatch – Everyone in the arena is your enemy, The player with most destroyed tanks wins
- Control Points – Capture enemy base and stop them re-capturing it most points before the time ends wins
- Capture the Flag– Capture enemy flag and bring it to your base, Most points before the time ends wins
- Assault– Blue team will protect their base while the opposing team which is the red team will attack the blue teams base. Team with the most points wins.
- Rugby– Grab the ball within the map and bring it to enemy base. Team with most points wins
- Juggernaut– One player will start as the Juggernaut. If you destroyed the juggernaut you will have a chance to be the juggernaut on the next round. Player with most destroyed tanks wins.
- Battle List– Create game battles with your preferred settings
GARAGE – This is your tank garage this is where you upgrade or customize your tank. You can purchase the following in this portion.
- Turrets – You can choose a variety turrets just for you and your tank.
- Hulls – This where you choose the body for your tank.
- Drones – It gives you additional bonus or fire power for your tank.
- Protection – Gives you additional protection from damages for example protection with fire or ice weapon.
- Paints – This is where you choose the paint for your tank.
- Supplies – This is where you refill items that you may use in-game:
- Repair Kit – Use to heal you while in game.
- Speed Boost – Use to speed up your tank.
- Double Damage – Use to double your tank damage.
- Double Armor – Use to double your tank armor.
- Mine – Use to activate landmine.
- Battery – Use for your Drone.
- Gold Box – When activated it will drop in a random portion on the map.
FRIENDS – This is where you can add your friends in-game.
SETTINGS – This is where you can adjust the settings of the game. Can change your controls
FULL SCREEN – Activates Full screen mode
III. Game Controls
IV. Turret Guide
- FIREBIRD Guide
- FREEZE Guide
- ISIDA Guide
- HAMMER Guide
- TWINS Guide
- RICOCHET Guide
- SMOKY Guide
- STRIKER Guide
- VULCAN Guide
- THUNDER Guide
- MAGNUM Guide
- RAILGUN Guide
- SHAFT Guide
IV. HULL Guide